Welcome to H3 Maths

Blog Support for Growing Mathematicians

H3 Maths Welcome Page

Welcome to H3 Maths, an area for¬†Junior High School students to¬†find cool Maths sites on common topics, and also to comment and ask questions on topics they are studying. The goal is to help students get organised, get interested and learn more about the wonderful, mathematical world they live in. When a student says, “I hate Maths” they are usually correct. After all, we all hate something that we are not good at!

Many students don’t like Maths because they have had no success at it. This blog aims to help students understand and do well in their Maths, or at least some mathematical topics. So, be encouraged and ask questions or add comments as you read the posts.

3 Comments to

“H3 Maths Welcome Page”

1. March 23rd, 2013 at 3:01 pm      Reply Frederick Koh Says:

Hi, I am a Singaporean maths teacher. I like your h3 math blog…

2. April 23rd, 2012 at 8:41 pm      Reply Warren Leicester Says:

Speaking of patterns in maths, I have always been interested in mathematics coming out in Nature (aesthetics) akin to some of the work Fibonacci and other renaissance mathematicians pursued.
    The Mandelbrot set and fractals is also a fascinating phenomenon as well, but probably above and beyond the understanding of most school students unfortunately.

Congrats and good luck in your crusade to bring the joy and beauty of maths back to schools.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. H3 Maths - WELCOME

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

H3 Viewers

Skip to toolbar